Dermal Fillers and Volume Enhancers
This one-day intensive hands-on training workshop trains and educates you on the applications of Dermal and fillers and Volume Enhancers
The quest to restore a more youthful appearance by filling and Volumizing continues to be an ongoing pursuit in the non-invasive aesthetics market. The search for the perfect filler continues, as we desire a product looks natural, is safe, and has increased longevity. There are currently well over 200 dermal fillers and volume enhancer products available internationally. While every aesthetic injectable product has its limitations, knowing the anatomy of the facial skin, fat and bone is essential. These key structures change with age, specific techniques of how to treat your clients with dermal fillers/volume enhancers, and what to watch for in terms of potential adverse events will ensure the Aesthetic Provider is well informed and equipped to deliver optimal clinical outcomes.
Objectives:On completion of this one-day workshop, the student will be able to
- Understand the anatomy of the face as it relates to placement of dermal fillers and volume enhancers
- Explain the similarities and differences between the different hyaluronic acid products in the US market
- Understand the treatment considerations when performing a dermal filler and volume enhancement procedure
- Identify the adverse events that can occur from a dermal fillers and volume enhancement procedure
Attendees receive course study material in advance. The study material will be sent via email. This allows each student to study and prepare for each course; early preparation will provide more time for each student to engage in hands on training. Upon arrival at the course, each student will be given consent forms that are apply to the specific procedure. The CMA student clinic has been providing aesthetic procedures to the public since 2006. The student clinic gives students the opportunity to gain hands on knowledge while interacting with patients on a professional level. The CMA campus is a full educational facility with a student library, student classroom with state of art visual equipment, and student lounge. The CMA campus is located at 111 West Ocean Blvd. Suite 400, Long Beach, CA 90802
Certification of Training upon completion 8 Contact Hours (CE's)
The California Board of Nursing #14438 approves College of Medical Aesthetics CEU educational activity
Please note: All cancellations must be received in writing via mail or fax transmission. Cancellation Policy must be strictly enforced since workshops require a great deal of planning and preparation.
- Upon receipt of study, materials there will be a non-refundable fee of $800.00. A refund will be given, less an $800.00 fee, if cancelled at least 14 days prior to the start of the workshop. Any cancellations after this time will not qualify for a refund; however, the tuition may be used toward a future workshop upon approval of the admission department and availability.
- Since a minimum number of registrants are necessary for each course and we do not meet this minimum, or for any other reason beyond our control, the course is cancelled or postponed, registration fee will be refunded in full. Please note College of Medical Aesthetics is not responsible for deposits to hotels, non-refundable airline tickets or fees associated with necessary travel cost or changes.
It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own State guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice. CMA does not take responsibility nor provides legal advice to students regarding state laws. Each attendee should direct questions pertaining to their practice to their state Regulatory Board.