Successful premier aesthetic dermatology practice seeking highly motivated Rockstar Aesthetic RN to join our team provide outstanding aesthetic services to our high-end clientele. Join our team and learn how we rejuvenate skin with our unique Age Delay Procedures from world-renowned dermatologist, Patrick Bitter Jr., MD, FAAD.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a passion for aesthetics and commitment to help people look and feel their best at any age. We take great pride in our customer service and our patients experience and require someone that shares our commitment to provide outstanding results.
Must be passionate about Aesthetics with strong desire to participate in educating patients about our unique rejuvenation procedures, marketing and growing aesthetic division of practice. Must be highly motivated, well organized, responsible with excellent patients service & bedside manner. You must have one year of experience, training will be provided but you must bring the positive smile and attitude!
- Required License: Registered Nurse (RN) or higher
- Required Clinical Skills: 1 year experience in Aesthetic Nursing
- Experience with Injectable neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, etc.)
- Experience with Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Sculptra, etc)
- Aesthetic laser training experience preferred but will train
- Outstanding patient communication skills, kind, caring & compassionate
- Prior Medical Spa, Dermatology, or Plastic Surgery experience
- Proficient in EMR , computer skills, marketing skills
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Performing injections of Botox, Dysport/Neurotoxins & other Dermal Fillers using established medical protocols: forehead lines, crow’s feet, neck area, glabella lines, elevating cheek bones, increasing volume to the face, filling nasal labial folds, lifting perioral area, refreshing eye area, and non surgical cosmetic rejuvenation.
- Delivering laser treatments with variety of new technologies. Provide face and body treatments with Lasers including Fotofacial Age Delay Treatments, Skin Rejuvenation, IPL, Skin Tightening, Age Delaying treatments, Laser Peels, HALO, Hybrid fractional, RF Skin Tightening, Micro-Laser Peel, Wrinkle reduction, Rosacae, Acne, broken capillaries, age spots, sun damage, tattoo removal, skincare treatments/procedures, Medi-Spa treatments (Hydrofacial, Skin Cleansing), Laser Hair Removal, Body contouring, Body tightening, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma ) treatments & new Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments
- Conduct successful treatment consultations to identify client goals and determine/recommend service to achieve optimal results. Provide treatment plans that include packages for optimal skin, face and body rejuvenation, including our unique skincare line. Provide answers to pre-treatment and post-treatment questions. Review client history for possible contraindications and ensure safety of clients at all times, report any adverse reactions to supervising physician.
- Maintain own patient schedule offering cosmetic consultations and non surgical cosmetic procedures, provide direct patient care in collaboration with and as representative of physician, assist physician with in office procedures, ensure a high level of client satisfaction, such that clients not only continue with their initial treatment plans, but also expand the patronage of our clinic thorough additional treatments.
- Documenting all treatments and additional notes as necessary in EMR/patient files, maintain patient schedule.
- Attend staff meetings and work well as part of team. Polished and professional appearance, providing excellent service and following protocols at all times.
- Performs additional duties as assigned, assist physician, assist with consultations, greeting patients, marketing events and related duties as needed.